Wednesday 31 January 2018

A Three Card Post


Good evening!
Sorry that it is so long since my last post.  I thought that as it was nearly time for the next Clarity shows, I had better get on with blogging the last ones.  These shows featured the lovely silhouette stamps.  They are really good if you like doing backgrounds, or if you don't they are good to use with the Clarity designer paper pads.

 For the firs tone, I stamped the 'You Hung the Moon' image on the back of a sheet of designer paper, then stamped some words from the mini word chains(an absolute must have!!) across the bottom part of the card.  I used colours which matched the paper.
I stamped out the 'You Hung the Moon' words, coloured them in the same colours, cut them out, edged them in black ink and added them to the card.  I edged the card with black ink and attached it to the base card.
Finish with some black gems
 For the second card, I die cut some stars from a piece of the new designer card
I add some splodges and splashes of ink onto a piece of white card then stamped the 'Fly Away Boy'
I stamped the foliage stamp along the bottom in green ink
I attached it to a matching piece of the designer card and added the stars across the top of the card
I stamped the words You and Star and cut them out then attached them to the card
For the last card, I stamped the Flutterby Girl  and the Carpe Diem on a piece of designer card.
For the background I used white card and blended a matching yellow/gold ink along the edges and stamped the branch and the words Hope and Faith.
Add some gems to finish


Thanks for visiting.  Don't forget to tune in on Sunday and Monday to see Barbara and the team in action.  There are some lovely stamps coming up on the Sunday afternoon show!

Janet x

2 comments: