Friday 28 April 2017

Snowdrop

Good morning,
An early morning blog from me today!  (Definitely don't get used to that!!) I thought I would share the card I made with the Snowdrop stamp which is the accompaniment to the Cornflower from the previous post...

I am quite a fan of single colour cards, for this I chose green because I was going to colour the leaves green, so I stamped in a green archival ink and cut the card to a slim rectangle.  I coloured the leaves and the very tips of the petals, but left the rest alone.  I think simple white flowers are amongst the most stunning things to look at.
I did edge the card with green, then matted on to dark green card.
For the background, I stamped the wording across the centre, did a bit of splattering and edged with green.

Thanks very much for visiting, I hope you all have a good day - I am off to work now.  Another two of my colleagues are retiring - must be my turn soon!!
Janet xx

2 comments:

  1. Love the two cards with the flowers. Your splattering always looks good and looks like it belongs on the cards. Sadly I'm a bit heavy handed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx