Sunday 23 April 2017

A Little Grid


Good afternoon!

It's been a good Clarity weekend, yesterday I did the Claritystampers East workshop with the lovely Bawburgh ladies - I will post pics next week, once the Great Blakenham ladies have done the cards.  I even managed to take some photos on the day - quite a palava!
Also it has been lovely to watch Rossella on Hochanda, demoing with Clarity stamps in a completely different way, I will post my samples for that in due course, but thought I had better finish the last lot of samples first!.



I enjoy working with little stamps and the teeny stamps that came with the outline stamps are wonderful, they are still very detailed even though they are so small.
I did a grid card with the stamps from the Stag set.
Basically, I masked off small areas and filled them with little scenes, it is surprising how much stamping you can get into a small area!

Stamp used:
Outline Stag

Thanks very much for visiting, hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend!
Janet xx

2 comments:

  1. Love this card! Great design! Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I enjoyed doing the little scenes x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx