Thursday 5 January 2017

Review of 2016


Hello everyone,

Sorry I haven't blogged for a while, I have not been feeling too good!  It is only a cold, but it is making me fed up.  I don't feel so bad now, but I am not getting much sleep because I can't stop coughing!  I know many of you will be suffering too, so you have my sympathy!  I also know there are many people with much worse health issues, so I will stop moaning now.

I think I have blogged all my cards for the moment, I am doing some for the next TV show, but can't show you those until the weekend. - look out for those new paper pads, they are fabulous!!!
I am also prepping cards for the workshops coming up, so can't show you those yet either!  The new dates for the Claritystampers East workshops are on the relevant pages on here, so if you fancy joining us, get in touch!

S, while I am sat here couching away, I thought I would show a selection of my favourite cards from 2016 - some are DT cards, and some are from the workshops










Thanks very much for visiting - hopefully it will be business as usual very soon!
Janet xxx

3 comments:

  1. I hope you're feeling better soon Linda. Your cards are amazing and have been a real inspiration to us all.

    Happy New Year, and keep um coming xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are better soon Janet ,the cards are lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of fabulous cards! Hope you are feeling a lot better soon! Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx