Wednesday 7 December 2016

Claritystampers East and Diva Red

Good evening!

I hope you are keeping well.. I have a cold!  All stuffed up and coughing!  Fortunately, I don't feel too bad, so still keeping on with the Christmas prep - still got my cards to write and some pressies to buy - but I am getting there!

It was a busy couple of weekends Claritystampers East at Great Blakenham and Bawburgh and Diva Red with Moira.  These are the cards from those workshops..

I really like this image by Jayne Nestorenko, the Holly and the Ivy.  This card is stamped with water based ink and water coloured, apart from the greeting, which is stamped in archival.

















This is such a quick card!  Use a brayer to load some paint onto the square gel press petite plate, sponge a bit off with some tissue, place the stencil on the card and press the painty plate over the top.
I used the line writing sets to add the words as a frame, then I tore the card and inked the edges.









A leafy version...


















...and a wordless version.

Have you got the petitesgel plates yet??  You definitely need them, they are great fun to use.

Maybe put them on your Christmas wishlist?

Thanks very much for visiting
Janet xx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Janet, I really enjoyed making them. Hope the cold clears up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon! Love these designs! Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you are under the weather, hope you feel better soon...love these cards, so arty and fun...hugs...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the simplicity of the snowflake and leaf cards. Going to get busy when the cards have been sent and got time to 'play'

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx