Monday 30 May 2016

Groovi Man

Hello folks,

I hope you've had a good bank holiday weekend - always nice to get an extra day off work!
On Sunday, I was at the Claritystampers East workshop, we had a lovely day and as always, there were some fab cards produced.  I have a new phone which I can take photos with, so soon I will be taking photos of the workshops...watch this space!
This was the Groovi card we did...

 Start by adding the greeting, then find a square (or any other shape you fancy) which fits round it, then create more areas around it and fill in with patterns which you can colour, emboss, prick and cut as you like!
I kept it masculine, but some of the ladies did much brighter and more feminine versions.
I am still getting to grips with all the cutting, but I did do round the edge of the square - still need more practice with that!
Thanks very much for visiting!
Janet xx

3 comments:

  1. Nice idea Janet. Lovely card. Sorry I missed it. Hope to be at the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card.... very nice design! Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Janet, so effective. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx