Thursday 19 November 2015

Watercolour tree

Good morning all,

Thursday again, yay!  My day off work.  I'm off to have my hair cut soon, but time for a quick blog before I go.  This card is one I did at the Diva Red workshop I do with Moira.  I used the Spruce Tree stencil, the children from the Wee Folk set 8 and the lovely Merry Christmas, all from Claritystamp Ltd


We started with the tree, squish a few co;lours of ink on the inner part of the stencil, then spritz with water to mix the colours a bit, make sure you have a clean background, the place watercolour card over the stencil and pick up the print, leave to dry.  While it was drying, I flicked some ink over it too.
Once dry, put the outer part of the stencil over the image and stamp the stars from the Santa and Star Corner set through the stencil.
Stamp the children and message in place
Add a touch of glitter to the stars

Have a great day!
Thanks for dropping by
Janet xx

3 comments:

  1. Love the effect you have created with this card Janet! Enjoy your day off! Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely design, definitely one to try, thanks for the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Janet. Colours are lovely. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx