Tuesday 14 April 2015

Hallo Deutschland

Hello Bloggers and an extra special welcome if you have joined me from Germany.  It was another sell out Clarity show there this morning, so I thought I would show you one of my samples from the show.
One of my favourite sets was the set of four square stencils, so useful for framing any image.....


This is 'crackle' along with some trees from the 'rows of trees' set of stamps.  I attached the stencil to a square of gelli card, then traced round with a black sharpie pen, then removed the stencil and masked off round the sides of the centre square and stamped the trees in place, then coloured it in with promarkers. Easy huh!
Hope you like it
Janet xxx

7 comments:

  1. This is stunning Janet. Thanks for sharing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your card the colours stencils xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how vibrant this is, beautiful artwork, x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Janet! Lovely card... quite a different style from your usual! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very striking card Janet. I love the vibrancy of it, the colours are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Janet, so eye catching and vibrant...I love it....xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx