Thursday 6 March 2014

Deerscape



Good morning all,

It is a lovely day here in Norfolk.  I always like Thursdays because it is my day off work!!  Yaay! Time to catch up with some blogging.  I will be planning future workshops too - cup of coffee or two in the sun, with a bit of paper and a pen to jot down all my ideas - well that is the plan anyway.

This card is another of the German samples, I love silhouette stamps and the deerscape and tree set is a definite favourite of mine.

I used the square stencil so that I had a nice square shape in which to make my scene.  The little bits of shrubbery are done by using the side of the tree stamp, the rest, I am sure you can figure out!

I hope you are enjoying some lovely sunshine too

Thank you for taking the time to visit
Janet xxx

5 comments:

  1. It's lovely Janet. I like the way the tree escapes into the white surround. Love the sky too. Hope you've had fun planning our next workshop! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another one that's right up my street Janet. I think the deer scape goes on my wish list. A card for all occassions. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely landscape composition x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. The dear stamp is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx