Saturday 18 January 2014

Love in Paris

Morning all,

I hope you are all enjoying the weekend so far.  I have been having trouble with my blog, mainly with uploading photos, so I have just installed Chrome as my browser, so we will see how that goes!
For this card, I used the Paris skyline mask, the seaweed stencil and the Love remountable set, all from Clarity

I started with the Skyline - I covered the top part of the card with the mask and brushed ink onto theuva card. I also used a piece of copy paper to mask off the bottom of the page.

Then I used the seaweed stencil to create the waves

I stamped the love and couple in the boat and the birds and added a moon.

Nice and simple!

Hope you like it





Thanks for visiting,   Janet xx

PS No trouble with the photos....so far xx

7 comments:

  1. love the mistiness and the way you combined the stencils - have to admit my Paris stencil is still untouched.............

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this misty one. The Paris mask seems to lend itself well to misty colouring. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this excuse the pun. simple but very effective xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you've used the two stencils and the mysty colouring. It's really effective.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats brilliant Janet ,i am having trouble with my blog as well the log in isn't at top page anymore or my email i found that i can get into it by going into google and enter that way xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx