Saturday 2 November 2013

Half a workshop!

Hello folks,

How is your weekend going?  I was doing a Diva Red workshop with Moira today, but we had to abandon it when there was a power failure - no light, no heat and, worst of all, no coffee!!!  Luckily we managed to get the morning cards finished:


This is my card.  We went to a Hobby Art workshop on Wednesday and I fell in love with this set of stamps, so I had to use them today. 


 
This is my version of Moira's lovely card, the deer are die cut and the background is scrunched up paper embossed with silver powder.
 
Enjoy the rest of your weekend
Janet xxx
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Both beautiful cards Janet!! Especially love the cheeky little robin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a shame about your class. Great cards tho x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's no good Janet, no power....I bought the Robin set too when it was first launched on C&C.....love both the cards. I love the atmosphere that the 2nd cards gives, just lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both beautiful cards. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. shame about the power cut - but 2 nice cards anyway - really like the deer one

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two great cards Janet...such a shame about the power cut....crafty hugs....Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the effect of the scrunched up paper. Must try this out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx