Thursday 5 September 2013

Duck and Drake

Hello everyone,

Remember me??  Sorry it has been so long since I blogged!  No excuses really.

My back is much better now, but still sore, so I am going back to the osteopath next week. 
Did you catch the Clarity shows at the weekend?  My favourite bit is always looking through the homework cards that everyone sends in - some brilliant cards there!!

This is my first card from the weekend, using the treescape stencil and the new duck and drake stamp sets.

I used Centura Pearl card for this.  I embossed the card with the stencil by running it through the Grand Calibur.

Place the stencil on the other side of the card and using a stencil brush, colour with blue and green inks.
Stamp the ducks on another piece of the same card, cut out and stick over the top.
Stamp the message on another piece of card.
Mat and layer, there you have it!!

Hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again soon
Janet xxx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Janet, I do love the stencil and the stamps....and the way that you have used them together ...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Really like the pearl card stock you have used! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, great technique, I must try it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card Janet,i will have to try it i only got a3 c pearle card left so will have to cut it xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx