Monday 1 July 2013

Diva Red workshop

Hello, I haven't blogged for a while, but I have been making cards, just not got round to blogging!  I will be blogging them soon, so 'watch this space'!

This card is the one I did for the Diva Red workshop last Thursday, very similar to one I've done before

The background is done by stamping the image lots of times with a multi colour inkpad, then spritzing with water, so the images all merge.  Use watercolour paper for this.

The lovely foxglove images are from Claritystamp

6 comments:

  1. This foxglove stamp is a real favourite of mine! Like how you've made the background too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you blogged this, I really enjoyed doing the background technique. We all got cards that looked totally different too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Will have to try that background technique Janet this is Fab. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Janet that background is really clever xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that background Janet. lovely card xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Janet. The background is great, I must try this technique.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx