Tuesday 9 July 2013

A Pear Tree and a Partridge!

I know, I know, it should be a Partridge in a Pear Tree, but I don't have the small Partridge stamp and this one was too big to be in the tree, I thought.

As soon as I saw the Pear Tree stamp, I thought cream and gold.



The main image is stamped and embossed with gold detail powder, then coloured with promarkers and glittered very slightly by using the gold stardust pen from Sakura

I also added a gold embossed border and squiggled a line around the edge of the image.
For the background, I stamped the pear tree in gold brilliance, which has a lovely sheen to it.

The Partridge is stamped and coloured with promarkers, then cut out and mounted on the card.

Hope you like it xx

4 comments:

  1. Really lovely card Janet but, I hope this isn't the start to counting down for Christmas.... I'd like some summer first!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, Chrissie, but we start making Christmas cards in July, I'm afraid!! There are more to come soon...

      Delete
  2. Lovely card Janet and I agree with you about the colour tones....just perfect for these stamps...enjoy the rest of your week. Jo. X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx